Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The First Blogger Disease…

I was not ready when it hit me, the burn out syndrome of the very first blogger disease (dis–ease) the stress of consistency and most important the role trap called ‘prolific blogger’ all indications point to the fact that I have been hit.

Yes, indeed it’s optional, you have complete control to turn back, relax keep out from the post-mania and grapple yourself in soduko sorts to keep you away and occupied, few of my blogger fraternity of seniors had already warned me that you may land into the burn out situation but I think I was a bit over confident and kept running the race against me, my time and my life!! The dis-ease carved out few golden moments and many happy moments from me away to my camera and the six-sense I call Blogging!

I started seeing everything via a post ability of the situation, sometimes I could balance myself and made fun of me ‘being there and done that’ kinda, but truly, it’s catching me faster than I think…

Recourse, take a break, stop thinking, and stay away from posting at least for some time that you take over control of you life, time and senses back from it!!

World is not ending with you being few posts away, Can wait for that revolution without your opinion or paradigms too!!

So bother me not for those milestones I left un-turned. Chao!!

yours on-line,
The not-so-eternal prolific blogger!!

No comments: