Friday, March 2, 2007

Learning to Live, Living to Learn…

Sometimes when with few pictures I capture on the move start telling me stories. Stories about realities of life, opportunities and struggle…a unique window of my third eye, the dig cam, with which I could see the world at my leisure and try understand looking at the pictures with my mind opening up few subtle paradigms.

Let me share what I got just two days back, here is a picture of two children. Both doing their duties and fulfilling expectation life has for/from them to offer. A child who is carrying loads of education signifies the opportunities available to him at his pace, while the other rushing towards the daily dose of work schedule…

Perhaps I may be reading this aloud. The children crisscrossing each others path talk about the diversity in their lives and living. The opportunities one has may not be available or visible to other. One laden with the realities of today via self sustaining his efforts to make the living and there are promises for other via dedicating his time for learning and capability building. Not sure who will win the battle called life as the measure and goals of success are already chained to them like the steel bars chained together by a steel itself….Life offers avenues and opportunities simultaneously enforces constraints of struggle and choice of direction on the other hand….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rajesh, PERFECT! Your capture of those boys and subsequent musings of possibilities and probabilities is spot on. In my humble opinion.

Unknown said...

Thanks, keeps me going!!